ashman01

Im a dad again. Yay

Congrats grandpa, good to see some good new. Where's the cigars?

Frenchy :D

Well we both should have cigars since they were urs and I just adopted them. Lost the first mouthful (that wasn't conceived in my tank) to stupidity (ask brad) but this is the first mouthfull in my over crouded tank. I'm just happy that they want to breed in it.

There was a couple holding when I delivered them to Brad. I had 6 girls holding about 4 weeks ago, the lucky male.

Glad to see they have settled in well & the male still looks good too. {Shame I had to move them on}

Are the 2 "target" fish still going too? Poor little bastards.

Well we both should have cigars since they were urs and I just adopted them

Maybe next time we are at Brad's shop. Brad can supply his special brew too. :lol:

There was a couple holding when I delivered them to Brad. I had 6 girls holding about 4 weeks ago, the lucky male.

Glad to see they have settled in well & the male still looks good too. {Shame I had to move them on}

Are the 2 "target" fish still going too? Poor little bastards.

Well we both should have cigars since they were urs and I just adopted them

Maybe next time we are at Brad's shop. Brad can supply his special brew too. :lol:

When i got them i only had 1 mouthful. striped them and got 15+ fry. Disaster happend to them and thru my stupidity i lost them but now i have another mouthful so i will be smarter next time.

The saver isnt doing anything atm but will come in handy soon. Thanx brad. Might be in tomorrow.