Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gyung

FS: Carbon rilli shrimp (RARE)

Hey guys

I have the following two packs for sale

Carbon rilli culls

2 x 10 packs. $200 including shipping

Info: these carbon rilli culls are mostly full coloured and have either very little patterns. They have a very high potential for a full dark blue cherry project. They absolutely breed true in terms of the colour blue but patterns… well I’m not certain.

size: 8-10mm

Culls in my breeding box (watch in HD)

Fyi this is what a full body non cull looks like

null_zpsb0c58a25.png

Standard Carbon rilli shrimp

2 x 10 packs $400 including shipping

Info: standard quality carbon rilli shrimp from light blue carbon rilli parents! :D

The carbon rilli shrimp from these two packs will be selected from my light blue carbon rilli project tank where their parents were all from light blue carbon rillis.

what are light blue carbon rillis you say? well its carbon rilli shrimp with all the dark blue bred out. all that was left is a blue rilli looking body with....navy blue spots :P

heres my first ever mutation mommy

null_zps7aa359ab.png

here's a video of the standard carbon rilli shrimp for sale. this tank was started with the first three light blue cherries i produced from the carbon rillis. one female and two males. the resulting babies were 50% light blue 50% carbon rilli. only the standard carbon rillis are for sale. so yes that means their fry will have a large chance of light blues :D All juvies have the standard rilli patterns and also show a few tiger stripes

size: all 10-15mm

please watch in HD

Alternative pack no.3 - 5 culls and 5 standars for $300 including shipping O.o

Water parameters

200 TDS

Ph 7.4-7.8

GH 8 +

pm if interested. cheers fellas

Im addicted to shrimp after starting out with 100 red cherries from butch. Then 20 yellows from butch. Now I got crs, chocolate cherries, red rillies, and if you are in fact the breeder of the carbon blues at aquariums alive then I got a couple of these now also. But I want so many more varieties. Enjoy watching these guys more than my fish.

Im addicted to shrimp after starting out with 100 red cherries from butch. Then 20 yellows from butch. Now I got crs, chocolate cherries, red rillies, and if you are in fact the breeder of the carbon blues at aquariums alive then I got a couple of these now also. But I want so many more varieties. Enjoy watching these guys more than my fish.

Hahaha, yeah they are incredibly addictive :egrin:

hey guys got some simple macro shots on my iphone thanks to a fellow enthusiast :cheers: these are pictures of the standards for sale that were produced from the light blue parents. and of course the light blue offspring are there too :) enjoy!

IMG_3720_zps0a2bd48c.jpg

IMG_3722_zps0f0066b6.jpg

IMG_3724_zps3b16c81d.jpg

IMG_3729_zpse538c3e1.jpg

IMG_3726_zps65eed060.jpg

IMG_3730_zps59797b7d.jpg