green_muffin

Hydra Internal Filters

anyone used these before or know of their performance?

it claims to be able to go from ammonia straight to nitrogen using hydro-pure technology...wtf is hydro-pure technology? so far i've only been able to find one review which wasnt too favourable but i just wanted to see if anyone else has used it.

Review: Ocean Free Hydra 30 internal filter | Video | Practical Fishkeeping

I went to the introduction night on these to hear what the developers had to say. It was a interesting night

Russ has them in at redland pet center and has been trying one on his feeder tank to see if it made a difference. Last time i spoke with him he said it made a huge difference. Pop into Redland Pet Center and have a chat with Russ and see it in action

Not related to this but I was at an aquarium industry trade show in Japan a few years ago and they had a water additive which allowed you to keep freshwater fish species in marine salt water! Amazing to see these opposite biotypes swim together. So anything is possible.

lol magic water

whatever happened to that?

The official explanation of ceasing production due to severe marine fish aggression to freshwater species seems a bit............ coughbullshicough.

Was an interesting idea tho

AQUARIUM SOLUTIONS FOR SUPPORT OF BOTH FRESH WATER AND SALT WATER FISH - Tronic Products, Inc.