Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaymes

EOI IBC's plumed with filter boxes

Hi looking for EOI for 3 IBC's

Have been using these as grow out drums for my americans for about a month or so but looking to sell them as I have a few health issues that make it hard for me to catch the fish when ready for sale so thinking its just easier to have a decent rack system with sump. Prior to me getting them they were used to hold non toxic acrylic water based liquids, were thoroughly cleaned out and wiped over with vinegar before use, rinsed several times just to be sure they were safe. I have not lost a single fish using these. The bottom of each IBC is covered in coral and shells approx 40kg worth in each and they have a 3600L/hour power head feeding the water up into a hobby box with dacron media pumps are only 6 weeks old if that. Im more than happy with the way they work and are set up but just dont suit my abilities at the moment. Just looking to get back the money it cost me to purchase and set these up so will be looking for around $500 for the lot. prefer they all went as one sale. may consider selling separately for $200 each. may even throw in a few split gene jds for free if you were interested in them.

This is expression of interest offer and im not desperate to let these go so will only sell them if i were to break even on the cost of setup otherwise they can stay where they are for now.

Pm or comment below

post-10710-14711630149268_thumb.jpg

post-10710-14711630149118_thumb.jpg

Bump, please dont send me stupid offers, had a couple people come and have a look at these now and scoff at the price im asking for these and try talk me down to ridiculous prices. Im making no money off these people do your maths, IBC $100-120 without delivery, irrigation pipe $1.40/m, elbow and t piece fittings $1.20 each used approx 40 of each on these 3, filter pump $30 each, Plastic hobby boxes $10 each, Dacron $40, Coral is usually around $40/20kg.

I offered one member 1 of these for $180 delivered with 20 - 50 split gene jds and he still wanted me to go cheaper go look at what it will cost you for a 1000L fish tank with filtration and see if you can buy it for less than $180 delivered and set up for you. I'm not desperate to sell these and loose a massive amount of money in the process I'm selling these for less than it will cos you to buy the parts separately and put together yourself. Plus am willing to deliver free within the gold coast or at a small fee to Brisbane but you need to help me load them onto my ute and unload them at your place, fee will be for cost of diesel only if in Brisbane.

Serious buyers only don't waste my time i don't tolerate stupid offers very kindly.

Thats a good idea, Will have to have a look into setting something like that up. But in the meantime these are still up for sale. Looks like mrs got her promotion at work so we are going to be moving to hervey bay early in the new year so would have to sell these anyway as im not moving ibcs full of fish 5 hours north just to get there and find none of them survived the trip up there.

If your happy to pay for the diesel there and back im happy to deliver. Can only carry one at a time on my ute though so you'd be looking at 3 trips there and back from gold coast, id hate to even think what it may come to in diesel costs. Alternatively you also pay for hire of a trailer big enough to transport them on and diesel there and back which would be the cheaper option by far. Let me know via PM what you think.