michaelandbrittany

how heavy is a 6x2x2 really?

So I'm picking up a 6x2x2 tonight and it's just me and a mate (average size people) we have to drain it ourselves, so there will still be a little bit of water left in it, will we manage? As no one is able to come out and help. I've lifted 5x2x2's before, is there much difference?

2 blokes to lift 6x2 is easy, lift one end when it is nearly empty and put a towel under it so all the water drains out of one end. thenn use the towel to wipe the inside clean, you dont want an unnecessary weight in there.

If the ground is flat then stair climbing fridge trolley (triple wheels) will help. Tip tank onto one end of course. Or a plain platform trolley if there aren't any stairs. Use some padding when tipping onto the end.

anyone in enoggra, want to help at about 7:30 tonight

Cant tonight.... working nighshift.... but if you need a hand tomorrow morning I can help. I live at Bardon so am close

cheers

Gary

Two blokes should be sweet, Tonight doesnt look like the best night tho:/ If you need a hand tomorrow i can help out, Im moving a 6x2 tomorrow morning also,

Slacks Creek and willing to help at Enoggra now that's a good Friend, 6x2x2 with to males is alright I have done it im only Just on 6ft and 74kgs so not big (I dont lift and have skinny arms) and managed fine.....My 8x2x2 with 10mm glass on the other hand glad i grabbed 6 blocks that had easy 20-30kgs on me lol.