liquidg

My little clat has a friend.

I have a hybrid of a clarkii and latezonatus clown fish, hence the word "clat", it’s a long story how that came to be, any way it has always had a hard time in there being no where in relation to an actual species and just recently I thought I had killed it by another fish I introduced.

My medium sized latezonatus intervened to help out the hybrid that was being beaten up by the conspic.

The poor hybrid was at the surface gasping as they do when it’s all to much and that’s not far off time to die.

Before it could get it out, the medium lat that use to sort of bully the hybrid, started in on the conpsic each time it would come up and hit the hybrid at the surface and after all that fighting, they all get on well now?

This is so great to see, the hybrid was always an outcast and now it has a friend and protector in this gutsy lat.

hybrid-and-lat-in-morph-2-_zps946fac15.jpg

I have tried around the world to see if there has been another one of this hybrid of semi temperate and tropical, no luck yet.

I do have my dowel and needle somewhere to sort out needless bullying, if I cant get it out of the aquarium,lol.