mjt90

Tank estimate?

Hey guys,

I have started planning my next tank, with my girlfriend on-board for an easy christmas present for me! I was wondering if anyone knew ballpark estimates for the tank I decided on, I emailed a tank builder website but I thought someone on here might be able to provide a little bit of an idea / suggest other options.

I decided on 90cm x 50cm(h) x 45cm (d), and I would probably at least like the front panel to be the starfire / transparent glass. I also would ideally like braceless/rimless, but I am not intent on it if it's going to blow my budget out of the water. I know there is a website that does similar tanks premade, but they all seem to be odd shapes / not what I am after. Cheers guys!

Thanks for the input mq, but as you can see in the previous posts I have already emailed one (among other avenues). I wanted to know of other potential options, such as the one litigator helpfully pointed out. I know different things come up from time to time so this was just my way of exploring other possible pathways to getting the tank I am after - not the only one.