Rachel Snow

For the love of Goldfish

some of mine from @goldenswimmwes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42599[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42600[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42601[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42602[/ATTACH]

I'll have to chuck you some great little guys steve...so you stop showing the culls off :boink::rofl:

besides it looks like it would be good advertising :beer:...you know you could produce top quality ones from these guys if you were real strict on the culling of fry and started to work back towards the correct body shape and styles :pop2:

I'll have to chuck you some great little guys steve...so you stop showing the culls off :boink::rofl:

besides it looks like it would be good advertising :beer:...you know you could produce top quality ones from these guys if you were real strict on the culling of fry and started to work back towards the correct body shape and styles :pop2:

lol, but mate, jules loves these guys, i've tried 4 times to sell them, :behindsofa: and they are still here, they have been retired into our ibc now,

hope you enjoy them , and i hope to see a post of your lovley goldies..!

Well I'm yet to have any. I currently have a 3ft mixed African cichlid tank but hopefully all the fish will be gone by the weekend. I've been so suprised that there isn't a huge at home goldfish breeding community like there is for cichlids!

Can anyone recommend the best top quality places to buy Goldie's from?

Was thinking about checking about Aquarama at Stafford..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a lot of people don't like them but I can't help but enjoy how they look

Plenty of haters but there's also heaps of goldfish lovers too!

Anyhow some more goldfish love :dance:

Here's me swimming with my prized ryukin.....not!

63047_10200213388883427_1838748354_n.jpg

Seriously though, in terms of quality, this is my best oranda:

DSC_0299Copy.jpg

I've posted tonnes of photos online so just check out some of my threads ;)

Hi I have a bath tub with 7 gold fish not big ones can I add brissle nose cat fish to this tub without them being eaten.

From my experience (Goldfish and Otocinclus Catfish) it is not a good idea to keep catfish (plecos) with Goldfish. This is because catfish can turn on goldfish and start sucking the natural slime that covers the Goldfish body.

Edited by BJplusMilo21