I have no idea how many are still in there.... probably 30 or so.

They are all from same batch of fry. Biggest males are probably 6cm or so. Smallest females around half that size.

As far as age goes.... hmmmmmm......... about 6 months I am thinking.

They went through winter without a heater, so that slowed them down a lot.

sorry humpheads but thats a real nice peacock too donny :pop2: but I do think the humpies are cool looking fish..especially the big boys..like little tangs...they even go through hard to find stages Ive noticed...1 minute they are there..the next people are hunting them down...might have to add some to the new slowly warming up collection..

Edited by goldenswimmers

[MENTION=9246]Donny@ageofaquariums[/MENTION]

I was devo as I just recent lost my big 15cm Boy. He lost his lady friend awhile ago when I swapped some tanks around. So my Q is to you, would you part with a pair? hmmmmmmm.........????!!! If so, please let me know!

p.s Your Inbox is full...................... surprise surprise! :deadhorse:

Anyone notice that at the start of River Monsters Season 2 Episode 1 S2E1 Demon Fish (the goliath tiger fish one)

Well yea,

did anyone notice that the local guy at the start is catching....... HUMPHEADS!

Oh and doesnt that black water put into perspective the sort of flow they can handle lol

Hi, only new to this site and wanna try and geta hold of a couple of Humphead cichlids :noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

as I live in Rockhampton it would no doubt need to be delivered.. if you guys can help in any way i would appreciate it muchly as we only have

a little supply of fish in town here..

i miss my humpheads, :noidea:

You could have had them :) now that you mention it, I want some too...

Here's some pictures.

IMAG1138_zps00b82edc.jpg

IMAG1147_zps94e5c83f.jpg

IMAG0838_zps5074c437.jpg

Edited by 70NKY
Pics added

Hi, only new to this site and wanna try and geta hold of a couple of Humphead cichlids :noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

as I live in Rockhampton it would no doubt need to be delivered.. if you guys can help in any way i would appreciate it muchly as we only have

a little supply of fish in town here..

You need to look harder they pop up at the pet shops every now and then. you can also ask them to order in for you. or just ask a local people have them. well i only have a female.