Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

th3f0rg0t3n

FREE -- fishy stuff -- sunshine coast.

anyone interested in a almost full 50L tub of assorted fish tank rocks, i have just stripped down 3 tanks and replaced with the 1 big one in its place, all equipment is safe and has been in my tanks for well over 2years, just a shame to see it sit in my cupboards and collect dust if someone has the need or want to scape a few tanks,

stones are assorted as such, but do include nice slate pieces / a few great sandstone pieces (enough to make a good sized cave), happy to throw in a 150w aquaone heater, perfect working condition ofc,

anyone interested in a almost full 50L tub of assorted fish tank rocks, i have just stripped down 3 tanks and replaced with the 1 big one in its place, all equipment is safe and has been in my tanks for well over 2years, just a shame to see it sit in my cupboards and collect dust if someone has the need or want to scape a few tanks,

stones are assorted as such, but do include nice slate pieces / a few great sandstone pieces (enough to make a good sized cave), happy to throw in a 150w aquaone heater, perfect working condition ofc,

Hey mate, still got your rocks?