The Tech Den

Neptune Apex Aquarium Controllers just around the corner - you just have to see them.

For those that want to tech up your Aquarium or be able to control your aquarium from the supplied display or even a PC, Mac, Ipad, Iphone or Android Phone or Tablet when connected to the internet (via a router) from your lounge or even afar (where ever you have internet). These units are just unreal and for the price you would expect all the features from way more expensive devices.

There is a special introductory pricing on them and unfortunately there are no further discounts but this should not be an issue when you see everything that they not only do but also when you see you get it all for just $699.

There were only about 20 retailers Australia Wide that were able to be apart of this and limited stocks to which the distributor has already sold out and no further units will be available at this price - what we receive is it.

One thing that really blew me away was the seasonal setting and when selected it will change the temperature with season of the year which allows you to bring the outside conditions to the inside of your tank.

Anyway we have done a blurb on this and the whole run down on the units so jump on the link and just check these babies out and a couple of youtubes at the end showing the workings...

There are also a range of other add ons for the system which we will be listing shortly on our web site..

Drool time......:bolt:

Apex Neptune System Controller

APEXSYSPHLAB-2.jpg

APEXSYSPHLAB-3.jpg

APEXSYSPHLAB-4.jpg

Have listed the carpet water sensor, lunar moon simulator, auto fish feeders, modules and breakout boxes - there is just so many things you can do with the Apex System and the expandability is exceptional.

You can also connect in a webcam and and view and feed, control pumps from anywhere when it is connected to the net.

Anyway here is the link and the prices of the accessories we are getting in shortly.

Neptune Apex System Aquarium Controller and Maintenance System with online Connectivity Graphing Control.

Here are a couple of youtubes to watch too.

Are these far off John? Best to place an order via your website??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We are hoping to receive them in this week - all going according to plan and yes if you do a order on the website one will be put aside and when they do come in sent out asap for you.

I think it would be pretty cool to be having lunch and thinking I might feed the fish too and have a IP or Network Camera connected and have the image inbedded into the Apex software and watch feeding your fish anywhere you choose to be. Not to mention to say to the person beside you - "check this out when I feed my fish"

If you read the manual it will just make you more eager. There is so much you can do and customise and the manual is not translated to English it is in English so it is a good read - don't forget your downloads and the forum. I like the read up on the seasonal part.

Being able to control your pumps for tidal then lagoon and then tidal again is pretty cool and also good to be able to shut the pumps down at a touch of a button and give them a feed with out it blowing all over the place.

Happy reading cant wait to see you with it all set up - you better do some pics...lol

Any word on these John?

You should have had a missed call on your mobile on Friday Afternoon - that was me.

In short they were to be on a flight - airfreight on Wednesday and this did not happen and they were trying to arrange it on the Friday and it does take about 3-4 days in the actual trip from destination to here with the stops in between. I was trying to call you on Friday and let you where we were at so you knew what was happening as I know you are as eager as me and just can not wait to get my hands on these babies...

Just got off the phone to them and they have a ETA (Estimated) of Monday 23rd to hit Australia and will keep you posted.

Edited by The Tech Den

After another phone call to the distributor the likelihood of them arriving for Christmas seems almost impossible. Sorry guys would have loved to see these arrive for Christmas but the logistics and this time of year isn't being friendly. As the Distributor's last day of trade is this Friday it is now looking like the first week of January on their return to work.

Wish I had better news on this one.

Australian fish keeping just emerged from the dark ages.

Exciting days to be in the industry!

I am struggling to hold back the urge to bust one open and whack on the system here. Way too much in the way of cool things available at the moment and it is just like you say Donny the Technology available at the moment is immense and it is like the Aquarium hobby is re-birthing. The urge is winning too - must hold back and be strong...lol

Feel free to bring your urge over my way this afternoon Techie...so so looking forward to plugging in this bad boy and getting to work on the setup :-)

Will be leaving here in about 20 minutes and be on my way over to you and will take about an hour and a half in the traffic so should hit your place about 6.30.