The Tech Den

Malawi Cichlids In their natural habitat 4th Ed just $73.95

Great idea for a last minute Xmas present - we received a good buy on these due to the amount that we get in and pass on the savings..

Don't forget your QLDAF discount too which brings this book by Ad Konings down to $66.55.:boxing::scared:

http://www.qldaf.com/forums/tech-den-127/how-members-get-their-qldaf-discount-tech-den-their-aquarium-items-77517/

Malawi Cichlids In their natural habitat 4th Ed by Ad Konings

Mal-cic-4-2.jpg

We firmly believe books are very important to the hobby and do our best to keep the prices down on them as much as possible and think it does not do any favor's for the hobby if learning and reference books are out of reach and not affordable.

You can google some things but to get the knowledge and expertise of someone like Ad Konings there are reasons why his information is published and mind you it also helps to go towards further research too, as there are other books in the pipeline and one I am looking forward to towards the middle to the end of next year but I will not let the cat out of the bag on that one just yet.

That is one great book at a great price. I got mine when the 4th edition first came out during Ad's last visit and it cost over $100.00, but I did get Ad to sign mine :)

Every time I get it out and look through it I learn something about the lake and the fish that come from it. And it is a great reference book with lots of photos that are really handy for making sure your new fish are the real thing and not crossbreeds.

Good work techy, hopefully lots of members will be seeing one of these under the tree at Xmas.

Cheers, Doug

Sound's like it was the best $100 + you've ever spent Doug. Good to see someone keeping the prices down keep up the good work Techy and will be ordering mine in the new year

I personally like reading but if it helps me breed fish half as good as Doug's it must have something going for it but I'm half way there as I have fish from Doug so just need the book now