Poyter

Question about Aquarium Warehouse Woodridge

Hi ppl was goggling fish stores when aquarium warehouse came up so I had a look at what they have. has anyone ever had a problem with fish from there? or are they actually a good store to buy fish from?

Thanks

Poyter

I'm a regular on the woodridge/underwood store and they have rare and exotics popping at some time. Price is reasonable and customer service is good. Store is clean and tanks are well presented. Sad to see it closed down. I've been to the goldcoast shop, but had to walk away due to customer service issue - unfriendly staffs. Maybe they should have closed that shop instead of the underwood one.

Their website is marine sales focused but they still have a lot of the other normal fishes too. $42.50 for a Hawaii yellow tang... Shows how greedy some people are*, and makes me wanna change my 2ft into a 3ft again for them. Everyone has their bad days and times, so just come back another time. The shop is pretty packed with stuff.

They have a section for marine bigger than the old woodridge. Still plenty of freshwater fish - african, discuss, tetra, goldfish, tinfoils, flagtails, etc. they have a good choice of huge driftwood pcs as well hanged on the ceiling.

Its close to harbourtown shopping centre so you can drop off the wife there and do your visit. Hopefully, they have nicer trained staff now there. I relate my experience as sitting on a manchair with my kid on a highend shoe store and being asked by the attendant to move out and give way for a lady to try a shoe who in the end didnt buy and here comes the wife with 4pairs of shoes she bought. I wanted to slap the receipt to the attendant that day.

yer i know but its hard with our situation and cant have another tank otherwise we would

Yea I know man.

But sometimes if you cant quarantine...... its best to be happy with what you already have.

Yea thats not the answer you want, but srsly sick fish suck.

Oh and take Clare to see 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty'

it wasnt bad at all hey.

silly me never quarantined my fish and got droppsy in my tank courtsy of them wiped out everything in my tank including all the fish i bought at that time within 2 days be very careful :)

Have bought heaps of fish from these guys, fresh and marine. Haven't had any problems. You can always run into problems though no matter where you buy from so quarantine tank is a great idea, doesn't have to be fancy and could save you money and fish long term.