Today is supposed to be 37 and saturday expected to be 41 but may go higher then that.

Get buckets ready for water changes, and extra filters for oxygenation, maybe useing frozen milk bottles in smaller tanks.

Be careful everyone, and drink a bit of extra water yourselves too

Got A/C in the fish room, a pleasant 25 degrees in there atm...tanks at 27.5 deg.

IBC under the house is at 30.1 degrees, thought I'd just do a 50% water change, checked the water temp out of the tap and it's 31.7 degrees, there goes that idea.

I think I'll have to take the fish out of the 3 foot that's also under the house and move them to a spare tank in the fish room then remove the chiller that's hooked up to it and relocate it to the IBC.

It got to 40.5 in a coolish part of the house and 34 in the tanks, the tap water when it runs cool is 32, a nice and refreshing hose down and some rums and it's not so bad. The fish are hanging in there, lots of bubbles. I dream of air conditioning.

Had to turn the air-con for the fish rooms inside most tanks around 26 deg the 8 by 2 is at 28.4 now.....

The guppies in bath tubs outside are ok....the goldies have had more attn today than ever (they ended up on the enclosed patio couple months ago.....no where else to fit them!!)

out side today was 43.

Display Tang tank 8x2x2, was 32 today, ~1100

34 around 4pm, one dead tretocephalus.

35/36 @ 10pm, another dead sexfasciatus, and tretocephalus, very unhappy N.pulcher, and N sexfasciatus.

dumped half the water, removed, heaps of rock, and removed everyone else to the fish room., will redo after the heatwave.

Everyone with aircon.... You suk :P lol at least its cool today. You know when its 30+ at 9 in the morning its going to be a mf hot day. Reminds me of rocky weather except you'd have those temps for a week in a row.

Thatsright99, it was 32 degrees last night at 2230 !! this is the hottest its been here in many years.. I have never had an issue with the display tank before in this house ~ 5 years.

JC shed it at 25 degrees, 5.5kw, and over insulated, it barely breaks a sweat.!

my tanks were running at 32-36°. no loss of fish, even had fry make it thu in a 5L fighter tank. ( few day old gourami)

will be looking into ways to keep tanks cool tho. ( one is still at 30° but will be changing the whole rank soon anyways)