Sign in to follow this  
ypc1976

My 20cm black moor

hey mate nice fish. you say two years? was it already large when you got it or only small? as two years inthe right conditions is young for a goldfish. i once caught one around 40cm and 3 pound in a creek in toowoomba. must have been released and had all the snails, weed, shrimps, worms and crays it could eat. problem is it never ate in the aquarium it sounds odd but the 4ft was to small for it. lasted about 3 months tho without visably eating, was a trooper.

like optimus's quote "Re: My 20cm black molly" - thats a big molly.

cheers

mick

I believe I had miss calculate the year we own her. We have her since mid of 2006. So, that should be 3 years now. But she was this size since last year anyway. I got her about the size of my thumb and it just growing like mad. I had to get a 4ft tank because of her(she is my wife's fish :sweatdrop: )

I guest she is one of the luck one because she grow up with all my guppies and I feed them something like brine shrimp or blood worms. The other thing is the living space determine the size of goldfishes can grow. I had another two orange one are about the same size in body, but shorter in the fin and tail. But, we only have them about one years time. I will see if I can take another photo of them all together.

Alright, here's the best photo I can take.

002.JPG[/attachment:2377n1v1]

003.JPG[/attachment:2377n1v1]

Sign in to follow this