found this unusual fish out at an ippy lfs thats closing its at least 2 foot long ,the bloke working there told me its a black jardini and their fairly uncommon,any thoughts ,scuse pics of my phone post-12163-14711630686074_thumb.jpg

apparantly it was for sale not sure why no ones picked it up better than most arrowannas for the same price

Billabong at winstonglades. Yeah shane has around $1k on it but still a score. And its housed on it own and always has been. [MENTION=2572]mq_camo[/MENTION]

Billabong at winstonglades. Yeah shane has around $1k on it but still a score. And its housed on it own and always has been. [MENTION=2572]mq_camo[/MENTION]

Thanks mate, it's a beauty

It's a nice fish, rang them up about a month back reguarding the Jar, still sorta want it for the 10x3. But in the pic I had the back looked a little crooked, could be the angle of the photo never seen it in person. and I think its been in a 180 for a long time, I thought H20 blillabong place thing (Cant remember what the place was called exactly I think I talked to someone called shane) was shutting down

And woops didnt realise the same pic was posted earlier :frusty:

post-9301-14711630693065_thumb.jpg

Edited by Elblingo