Darra don't have a black 1 I don't think ?

A guy in Sydney paid $200 for his I belive before it passed away sadly

Worth what someone will pay I guess like all exotics & odd balls ATM

There are 4 cm ones at Darra as we'll for 130

price seems close if it's based on $/cm - I think that's the method on how fish are currently priced now. Last time ive checked fish is on hold for a rich guy from GCoast with a 10x3x3 tank (who could this be???). A few are on queue as well so I think best price wins the fish.

Not only is this fish black but it's markings are different.

Has anyone heard of the red jars?

I heard there may be a wild pop of Asian arrows up north, but this was a few years ago and it was only a whisper.

Seph

Hello Hello Hello....guys....Your right Seph...there is some up north and they look amazing.

I'll see if i can find a picture.

Albinos are getting common. Platinum (not the white treatment) will be an amazing find.

Cant wait to see somebody posting a platinum fish for a friend and in a few mins get sold sold sold sold.

Edited by litigator666

Ill have to ask a mate of mine if hes seen any of those unusual coloured togas like the yellow one on melville island .He was a fishing guide there for about 5 years interesting to know if its a one off

Anyone know of any albino barra around or even another if these black jars. Been putting a little thought into them.

Ill have to ask a mate of mine if hes seen any of those unusual coloured togas like the yellow one on melville island .He was a fishing guide there for about 5 years interesting to know if its a one off

were you able to ask your mate?