Sign in to follow this  
Ryan220587

HELP NEEDED! Moving 6' setup need transport will pay!

Hi guys,

Looking for someone who has a ute or trailer big enough to move a 6 foot setup this weekend, most likely sunday. Will pay $40, need it moved from redbank plains to woolloongabba. If anyone is willing to offer a hand for an hour or 2 on sunday, I would REALLY appreciate it. Cheers.

Ryan

Hey ryan dont stress too much i can hold it till next weekend if u need more time to organise pick up. u have paid a deposit so i am not gonna sell it to anyone else.

Hi Dave,

That would be fantastic however I only have a small hatch, no tow ball :(

Therefore I would require someone to tow it for me.

Dno, thankyou for that. I would like to come and pay the remainder tomorrow, if you will be home?

Cheers,

well atm iam still up at mt Mee n wont be home till some time tomorrow around lunch, i'll msg u when i am, u could deposit online into my bank account if u want.

mate if u cant get it moved by monday i could help ya monday any time ..just let me know ..6 pack of jimmys thats all i wont u can keep ya $40

Hi Clayton. I guess you are on the Northside? I work at Geebung and finish at 4pm on Monday. I could come straight to your place after work on Monday and we could go straight there, if that's ok? Ohh I can arrange Jim Beam for ya mate :) Let me know how this sounds. 2 x 6 packs for you if you can help me mate!

Dno, If this happens then I will just do cash on pickup, will keep you updated, watch this thread.

no probs clayton u anit putting me out, its helping me out n ryan. just send me a txt if everything is good to go ryan. i finish at 2.30 2morrow so iam home from 2.50.

lol dno said he can pick tank up after morrow 250 if i was getting a new tank i wouldnt be able to wait another day so if u change ur mind and go with dnos offer thats ok

Excellent, glad that is sorted.

Dno, we will come Monday night for pickup and payment.

Clayton, you sure you don't want me to shout you some coffee instead? :lafhard: :idea:

Sign in to follow this