Lucas73

Monster kok project

G'day all just want to see want everyone thinks of my new batches of SABER and quite a few of them are going to turn out to be monster KOK IMO

post-10727-14711630837715_thumb.jpg

post-10727-14711630837877_thumb.jpg

He was trying to hide from me

post-10727-14711630838048_thumb.jpg

post-10727-14711630838212_thumb.jpg

I'll try and more pics up soon the 2nd fish is up in my other post

Just tried to get pics so that you can all see how small they are

Let me know what you think thanks

Lucas

5 cm with kok is the challenge set but Kasman from lulu the fish Big Azz owns

And thanks guys yeh this batch all started to get KOKY at 3-4 cm i posted it on one of the forums, there's some nice fish in this batch man

G'day Keith yeh few have full KOK pearl but I think give me a few more gens and I'll have full KOK pearl but now it's only about 10% of the males out of batch with full KOK pearl but getting quite a few females with KOK pearl out each batch haven't work % of girls yet don't know why ?

Its kind of been the same with the RTs from flower horn lineage, both males and females but I didn't start off with good parents I now know - we are talking fader flower horns back 4-5 years ago. I'm still finding it hard to get good pearled faders for outcrossing.

Yeh it is hard to get good quality faders in oz with full worm pearl

So here's one I prepared earlier hahaha

post-10727-14711631096173_thumb.jpg

That's male but we have both male and female full worm pearl

post-10727-14711631095784_thumb.jpg

More, more!

I new you would like that fish Keith he's a beauty I got one out of a batch and then another out of another batch and 2nd ones a female so we got another breeding project hahahaha and the worm pearl man oh it just looks awesome in person man some of the projects we got going now man it's Thailand sh,!!!!T man hahaha that sounds a bit silly but it's exciting getting the out come you set out to get and then some

I'm still wiping the drool off my keyboard and my ladies have all dropped their tubes. Good on you Lucas!

I new you would like that fish Keith he's a beauty I got one out of a batch and then another out of another batch and 2nd ones a female so we got another breeding project hahahaha and the worm pearl man oh it just looks awesome in person man some of the projects we got going now man it's Thailand sh,!!!!T man hahaha that sounds a bit silly but it's exciting getting the out come you set out to get and then some

I'm still wiping the drool off my keyboard and my ladies have all dropped their tubes. Good on you Lucas!

Thanks man that's funny :-P they both have full base colour like that and the worm pearl is hard to walk passed I think it's going to change a lot of projects out there man it's going to awesome we all need to catch up to the Thailand and Singapore breeders man