Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

th3f0rg0t3n

Saratoga

There is a really nice looking toga in redlands pet super store for sale at the moment for $350... easily would be 30cm. I think its a leichardti but it doesn't specify.... showing nice red spots.

It has been in there for a while in a fairly undersized tank so would be good to see him go to a good home :)

How big ya tank

big enough to house a big fish lol ^^

thanks tristan but it doesn't suprise me its been there for a while if they are asking 350, im happy to pay good money but not quite that excessive.

have a few options after only searching for a short time, but im currently still having a look at what is around happy with either jardinii/leichardti

(will be placed into a native community with 3 archers etc so nothing that lives alone and has been kept on a diet of feeders)

big enough to house a big fish lol ^^

thanks tristan but it doesn't suprise me its been there for a while if they are asking 350, im happy to pay good money but not quite that excessive.

have a few options after only searching for a short time, but im currently still having a look at what is around happy with either jardinii/leichardti

(will be placed into a native community with 3 archers etc so nothing that lives alone and has been kept on a diet of feeders)

Yer haha, hoping for a price drop soon if it stays there any longer :P

What are you putting in your community tank? Is it all natives?

Im setting one up soon as well