Limp Bizkit

So the Journey begins

This is a update on my reef tank added fair few softies n a gorgeous purple tang. Shout out goes to my mate chris for all of his time hes givin me with helping me aquascape the tank! cheers bro not possible without your help. been going coral mad and like to give a shoutout to Coral ink Adam with hes awesome coral display at Morayfield, also Peter at 100% reef safe, Brian at clayfield aquarium and also Stafford Aquarium. And last but not least My mate Daz at reef secrets down and the gold coast for my awesome purple Tang! plenty told me not to get him but the purple dude loves his new home and in the pics down below youll see why. I love marine reef tanks its where its at for me.

Shannon aka Limp Bizkit

post-12209-14711630932131_thumb.jpg

Pipe organ,jardine, and a pretty xenia

post-12209-14711630932288_thumb.jpg

heres my gorgeous purple tang i got from Daz at reef secrets, some nice lobos and one of my fav corals a duncan in the background

post-12209-1471163093243_thumb.jpg

amazing red gregorian with ultra blue polys, gorgeous gold and green torch

post-12209-14711630932582_thumb.jpg

lovn the hammers, and the cool coco worm, purple dude mowing into the lr :)

post-12209-14711630932782_thumb.jpg

front on pic of all my corals, bottom dwellers, bright sun coral, scollys, red n green gonies, lobos, acans xenia, pipe organ,jardine.

middle dwellers,gold torch,green torch, duncan, gregorian

top dwellers green hammers, gold hammer, coco worm, white torch, green leather toadstool.and pink and blue morphs and zoas

post-12209-14711630933219_thumb.jpg This is my mate Chris that helped me with my tank, This is at Coralink add them on facebook, every Sunday night they put specials up! so worth a look corals are great quality and very well priced. Saw amazing frogspawn it was bright whit with yellow neon tips. you can see it plain as day in the pic amongst all the other corals

Done ... I was just looking at their FB page last night. Do they run a sale every Sunday?
Yeah most times depending on what corals are available. gotta be quick as soon as they post them ppl put sold on the post...so keep an eye out on there page. Also see Peter at 100% reef safe you can get corals, supps and other things etc to do with marines...has a huge reef tank man blew me away haha

Great stuff mate, really nice colours!

& like yourself, I've just gone on a coral shopping spree myself! Just bought a hammer, a few different zoas & more different corallimorphs to add to the collection, most of which came with some interesting brittle starfishes & tube worms too ;)

Great stuff mate, really nice colours!

& like yourself, I've just gone on a coral shopping spree myself! Just bought a hammer, a few different zoas & more different corallimorphs to add to the collection, most of which came with some interesting brittle starfishes & tube worms too ;)

cheers netty, check out some of those places i mentioned for your corals mate!

post-12209-14711630944918_thumb.jpg

My toxic hammer and white torch glowing neon blue pretty cool

post-12209-14711630945125_thumb.jpg

Red n green gonies looking, lobos lookn cool under the led

post-12209-14711630945286_thumb.jpg

gone hammer and torch mad aha

post-12209-14711630945456_thumb.jpg

this some of my supps to keep the tank in the best possible condition

did tests today, cal is 440, added iodine also today, all other parameters are spot on. just keeping my regular water changes at 40% had nil reading of phos which is good news. time to just kick back and let it do its thing. Missus will be happy now! ive spent in excess of over 5k on a 130L tank. So when i do a bigger one god knows how much it will cost...

Will definitely have a browse around in the shops when I'm up around that area. I think Adam/CoraLink are located in Morayfield so a bit far but do know they do shipping so will just have to save up a few more bucks, from what I see being advertised, alot of Adam's stock are ridiculously cheap O_o

Reef Savers in Slacks Ck is another good one to check out (10% discount as well if you like their facebook page) - little store but packed with corals, marine supplies & most are very well priced too, most of my corals have been sourced from there.

Will definitely have a browse around in the shops when I'm up around that area. I think Adam/CoraLink are located in Morayfield so a bit far but do know they do shipping so will just have to save up a few more bucks, from what I see being advertised, alot of Adam's stock are ridiculously cheap O_o

Reef Savers in Slacks Ck is another good one to check out (10% discount as well if you like their facebook page) - little store but packed with corals, marine supplies & most are very well priced too, most of my corals have been sourced from there.

Check out Frankie's stuff, he is at Beenleigh.

https://m.facebook.com/frags.com.au

That wouldn't be Ryan would it?

Nope, but would love to grab Ryan details if he does sell?

Also, had a bit of a stalk on your fb, by any chance would you be selling/trading any of those blue, green or purple rhodactis/could be ricordea? :wink:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1932226_10201316224458841_1094440549_n.jpg

Sorry I don’t sell anything, my commercial days ended a long time ago.

I usually only swap with other club members of stuff I propagate, breed or stuff I have finished with, though Kylie from a group on face book that wanted my shark, she is a mate of a couple of club members and she came along to a meeting and picked some stuff up.

I gave her some things I was finished with like a copper band, the shark, banded shrimp, that sort of stuff.