Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aquaholic99

FS: 3 tier wooden rack - approx 4 foot long

Wood_stand_zps79b3a713.jpg

Wood_stand_01_zps02a5c013.jpg

3 Tier wooden rack - Home made but very solid. MGP 10 (structural grade pine used). Double coach screws. Previously used to hold 12 - 2 foot tanks without problems.

Suitable for tanks 60cm wide and 120cm long. (traditional 4 foot tank won't fit). Sturdy base boards so smaller tanks are fine.

Price: $45 ono.

Qty: 1

Pick up from Sunnybank QLD on weekends only.

Please PM to arrange inspection

PM sent to Howievn

how high is it ??

That's a fair question but I am not able to measure at the moment. Sorry there are several hundred tanks in that fishroom and I just don't remember.

That's a 15 inch high tank on the second tier if that helps.

It's not too bad because it's all automated. I don't remember when I last did a manual water change. Feeding fish is the fun part and the best way to monitor health but I have auto pond feeders dump soft pellets into the sump pumps to mass feed too.

Winston,

If it's ok with you, I will answer the height question. It should either be 1700 to 1800 from ground to top of the top shelf.

About 200mm clearance from ground to bottom of 1st shelf and the 2 shelves should each have about 600mm clearance.

Timber used was 90x35 structual timber.

This is going by my memory only, so buyer please check if it suit your measurement requirement at the end.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ken