Well I'm happy, I was originally going to go with cardinals then decided to go cheaper and neons, well got wat I originally wanted so pretty stoked, plus the chick that served me was HOT!!!! going there from now on, should have asked for the fish on the bottom (deuce bigalow)

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk

Pet stock or whatever its called on Anzac Ave

Oh good a big chain, I would hate to think it was a small retailer, business is tough enough for the small guys.

I guess with all the gloating about getting $8.00 fish for $2.00 and then naming the shop, you never stopped to think that her employer might see this post so when all you guys go lining up at the fish section to see this "HOT" female she may very well not be there anymore. Maybe thats another "Oops". As the tanks are side by side it was probably an honest mistake but will Management see it that way.

Management should of taught her... for a start...

There's more buisness potentially going into that shop...

But anyway.. pics, did u get more fish??? Ect

sold all my cichlids, got a heap of Java fern, Java moss and a few plantlets of Java lace fern and some crypts.

Then I got 10 Cardinal and 5 Ember tetras and picking up some Chinese algae eaters today.

Then I hope to get down to Helidon some time maybe next week to collect some Glass fish and Crimson spot