grubby

ALDI stuff for your fishroom

Just got the latest ALDI catalogue.

2 Things of interest coming out on the 15 March.

1.Silicon tape 4.99 a roll, way cheaper than Bunnings and jaycar which have it at $15 bucks a roll.

2. 2 sizes of Led bar lights 18 w and 14 w. Can be retrofitted into existing t8 t5 light housings $34.99

I know where I will be come the 15th.

I have no affiliation with ALDi, just like their stuff, all we have in common are German roots and I don't mean that backpacker from Munich back in 05.

[MENTION=3726]grubby[/MENTION] - I am definitely not having a go at you - don't get me wrong on that side - good on you for liking something and being keen to get your hands on it, that's a good thing. It just reminded me of the ad. No malice or sarcasm intended all in jest.

[MENTION=3726]grubby[/MENTION] - I am definitely not having a go at you - don't get me wrong on that side - good on you for liking something and being keen to get your hands on it, that's a good thing. It just reminded me of the ad. No malice or sarcasm intended.

None taken dude, that wasn't my intention, I just thought it was a nice segway for a bit of humour.

Hey guys what's the benefit of silicone tape? What would it be used for? Sorry to ask, I'm new to aquariums and trying to learn as much as possible. I can hit up an Aldi in underwood this morning to score the deals so I thought I'd ask first. Cheers

Just got the latest ALDI catalogue.

2 Things of interest coming out on the 15 March.

1.Silicon tape 4.99 a roll, way cheaper than Bunnings and jaycar which have it at $15 bucks a roll.

2. 2 sizes of Led bar lights 18 w and 14 w. Can be retrofitted into existing t8 t5 light housings $34.99

I know where I will be come the 15th.

What has to be done to modify from T8 to these led.

Hey guys what's the benefit of silicone tape? What would it be used for? Sorry to ask, I'm new to aquariums and trying to learn as much as possible. I can hit up an Aldi in underwood this morning to score the deals so I thought I'd ask first. Cheers

Silicone tape is a non adhesive tape that when used, bonds to itself to create an air tight, water right fix. I personally have used it on a small leak and worked wonders