Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

matt-sheeran

Display Male Peacocks/Haps ect

hey guys, my tanks looking a little dull so i'm after some good quality males, but they would have to be at least 10cm + and around Brisbane area if possible

i'm keen on:

Otopharynx Lithobates

Red fin Kadango

almost any Aulonocara (prefer any Red's/Orange variants if available)

or any other types that you may have that are stunning i'll have look at.

also i already have:

Electric blue

Lwanda

maleri gold

Fusco

Blue Dolphin

Venustus

Electric yellow but wanting more

so anything other than what i already have :)

and If possible i'd like to see photo's before hand.

you can reply here or pm or my number is in the description

If ur not fussed on purity I have an ob and a tangerine/strawberry feeder males here around 10cm colour is great in them. Parents were dblood/tangerines but a male ob z3bra must have thrown his seed over the spawn. They are free if interested and im only around the corner also in alex hills.

If ur not fussed on purity I have an ob and a tangerine/strawberry feeder males here around 10cm colour is great in them. Parents were dblood/tangerines but a male ob z3bra must have thrown his seed over the spawn. They are free if interested and im only around the corner also in alex hills.

The world demands pictures

:D

i suppose i'm not to fussed on the "Purity" of a fish but as long as they look good in a display, i should probably come have a look since your in my area haha. i dont have a finishing time at work so it might be easier next weekend or something? i'll message you later on in the week anyway :)

i suppose i'm not to fussed on the "Purity" of a fish but as long as they look good in a display, i should probably come have a look since your in my area haha. i dont have a finishing time at work so it might be easier next weekend or something? i'll message you later on in the week anyway :)

If you decide you dont want to keep them, I am happy to swap fish for them.

Having Ronny fish in your fish room is good feng shui man.

SRSLY this is old school voodoo.

Its like buying a tank off shane007 to breed africans in.

You are gonna get lucky.

Photos are crap, they highlighted the blue sheen but hid the under tones. May try for some better pics for ya donny when I get home

Sorry to everyone thats replied. i havent had allot of time to come check my thread this week.

thanks for the pics [MENTION=495]ronny[/MENTION] , i may have to come have a look when you get back. these same photo's you sent to my phone didnt show the same colouring as is does on my computer. let me know when your back and we can arrange something :)

[MENTION=156]hareysfish[/MENTION] that sounds good but it says you live in Gladstone? thats way to far :( lol

sucks that i can only make 1 comment every 24 hours but since the weekend is almost here i'll bump it now

still looking for fish!

still really really want:

Otopharynx Lithobates

Red fin Kadango

almost any Aulonocara

even a Dragon blood or firefish, would been keen on a good "red" male