Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tbritches

Rhampochromis Mchini yellowfins- Malawi Barracuda

Hey folks,

3 Rhampochromis Mchini yellowfins- Malawi Barracuda up for grabs! The dominant male and female are nearly inseperable!

Price has been lowered from last time they were advertised- due to lack of enthusiasm from would be buyers

They need a large deep tank if you want them to have a go at breeding.

Brett 0422604165

bumo again- looks like not many folks know much about these guys- other than the lack of colour, their nature an mannerisms leave other Malawi's for dead- in my opinion. if I was into Malawis i'd keepem, but I want the tank space for other interests. So if ya want a good deal send me a txt.

Richard Chiclid- not a 100% sure if they are the same, they are very similar looking- I do know that there are quite a few varieties in lake Malawi but not sure how many are in Australian aquariums. The Mchini name comes from the area of the lake where these are found- so i've read from the little info i could find on the subject. eg. the Mchini fishing society, claims they are good eating.

might have to take em to the aquarium shop and trade for fish food, need the space folks so try an offer. However these guys are severely under priced already and I would rather trade for fish food at a rip off merchant than let em go for much less than $100 just on principle.

might have to take em to the aquarium shop and trade for fish food, need the space folks so try an offer. However these guys are severely under priced already and I would rather trade for fish food at a rip off merchant than let em go for much less than $100 just on principle.

I'll trade you some tanks for them if that's of any interest?

Hahaha, funny stuff.

Yoda tanks might be of interest PM me or send me a txt. Good chance the Female has a mouthful going by appearence last night. The dominant male is smashing the other fella at the moment too. I'll have a good look when I get home from work and give an update- Price remains the same folks