slr5000

soda stream co2 setup

I just bought a couple of 330gm soda stream gas bottles to start with co2 as I didnt want to buy a big bottle with are around $150sh

so im using the soda stream bottles as they are small and ezy to get and will last about 2-4 months depending on how many BPS it uses

sodastream.jpg

Hey mate I'm about to do the same, I've been using DIY yeast co2 for awhile and kinda over having to make the mixture up everyweek, I've got the bottle already, I'll need a regulator and an adaptor.. That's basically all I'll need yes? I'll just create my own bubble counter and just use the deep power head I've been using for defusing?

Does this sound good?

Hey mate I'm about to do the same, I've been using DIY yeast co2 for awhile and kinda over having to make the mixture up everyweek, I've got the bottle already, I'll need a regulator and an adaptor.. That's basically all I'll need yes? I'll just create my own bubble counter and just use the deep power head I've been using for defusing?

Does this sound good?

hi mate sorry for the late reply .....yer all you would need is the adaptor and reg and you should be sweet to go

Any updates on this? I'm tempted to use this sort of set up on a nano that I will be setting up

Tapatalk Note 3

hi mate sorry I sold this set up months ago ....but have herd good things with them if used on a small tank