Deeg

Aquazonic miracle led lighting 45cm model

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone has had experience with this model of aquazonic miracle lighting. I stumbled upon the 45cm model on a website but that's the only site I have seen the 45cm model for sale. It is very cheap also $34 each which seems far too cheap. Has anyone else come across the 45cm model? This would work out very good for me if I ran 4 of these units above my 8 x 4. Fingers crossed it's not a mistake. I spoke to the owner of the shop and he tells me it is the miracle lighting model.

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone has had experience with this model of aquazonic miracle lighting. I stumbled upon the 45cm model on a website but that's the only site I have seen the 45cm model for sale. It is very cheap also $34 each which seems far too cheap. Has anyone else come across the 45cm model? This would work out very good for me if I ran 4 of these units above my 8 x 4. Fingers crossed it's not a mistake. I spoke to the owner of the shop and he tells me it is the miracle lighting model.

I haven't seen the 45cm model either, any chance you could pm me the link? Cheers

Is it the aquazonic miracle Donny? How do you rate them. I know they aren't no ecotech but just looking to bring some colour to my tank

I went with the Ista RGB instead.

Have had no problem with the small aquazonic, but the ista has the edge in construction quality.

I would pair rgb with the new cree model.

I went with rgb and the blue/white ones.

Which worked well......... but I am jealous now of the cree model.

Edited by Donny@ageofaquariums

I tried both on the same tank with Cardinals Tetra's and the miracle light had the edge on the Ista in colour making the Blues in the Cardinal really pop and made them look awesome while the Ista did not produce the blues as well it did have the edge in illuminating the tank better. Colour v's Illumination.

So tech den do you know if it is right that aquazonic make a 45cm in the miracle led? I always check your website first, as that's where I buy the majority of my stuff but you guys had it starting at 60cm. I have been struggling to find specs on the 45cm model

So tech den do you know if it is right that aquazonic make a 45cm in the miracle led? I always check your website first, as that's where I buy the majority of my stuff but you guys had it starting at 60cm. I have been struggling to find specs on the 45cm model

They do make a 45cm light and certainly do appreciate you checking our website. Although I tend to think it looks like a mistake, you have taken the steps to check if it is. If I bought 30-50 of those lights I would not be able to even buy them at that price. Its a great price and one I wish I was able to do them at that price. We win most of the time but there is the odd one off that we do not and this is one of them. At least I hope some of this info helps.

In Australia the main model that we get in is the AL258

216.jpg

217.jpg