First of all, thank you very much for the service from you John, I bought a few thing from your shop and got delivered on time every time, I bought the pump which you ran out off stock and you upgraded for me with the same price that is a champion.

I don't want to name one of the shop which is one of the sponsor here, the owner is pretty good but one of the staff just a bit of cocky. I asked him I want one if the pump which they ran out of stock, he just said rudely "put your name in book one of us will call" 2 weeks passed haven't heard anything and every time I calked they simply said" will have delivery next day" instead of offer customer with something else, I don't mind to pay extra ,but they did not. I wanted filter media so he said what tank size you got. I told him 10x3, he asked me what fish I keep in the tank, I said pair of ray, he said "mate you are going to need a lot if filter medias to cope up with the ray" then he waked off. What a prik, thank god I was in a good mood that day.

By the way, I will get everything from you from now on, John, very good job. highly highly recommended

First of all, thank you very much for the service from you John, I bought a few thing from your shop and got delivered on time every time, I bought the pump which you ran out off stock and you upgraded for me with the same price that is a champion.

I don't want to name one of the shop which is one of the sponsor here, the owner is pretty good but one of the staff just a bit of cocky. I asked him I want one if the pump which they ran out of stock, he just said rudely "put your name in book one of us will call" 2 weeks passed haven't heard anything and every time I calked they simply said" will have delivery next day" instead of offer customer with something else, I don't mind to pay extra ,but they did not. I wanted filter media so he said what tank size you got. I told him 10x3, he asked me what fish I keep in the tank, I said pair of ray, he said "mate you are going to need a lot if filter medias to cope up with the ray" then he waked off. What a prik, thank god I was in a good mood that day.

By the way, I will get everything from you from now on, John, very good job. highly highly recommended

Thank you for the kind words. Happy we were able to help and offer a solution that worked out for you and I am sure you will be very happy with the pump. I really appreciate being given the opportunity and glad you are happy with the result and if there is anything we can do - do not hesitate to contact me and let me know and look forward to helping out in the future where we can.

I am very happy with there service that they provide. I bought the following product before wasn't sure if it was going to fit into my tank. I spoke to him he was very helpful saying if it doesn't fit to let him know. Upon arrival it was broken. I called him straight away and he sent me out a replacement one. I also love the little gifts that you send out with them also. This is the product and I'll be a happy returning customer.

Internal Fluid Bed filter k1 bio media and chemical filtration

Edited by dragonboy69

Thank you for the kind words. Happy we were able to help and offer a solution that worked out for you and I am sure you will be very happy with the pump. I really appreciate being given the opportunity and glad you are happy with the result and if there is anything we can do - do not hesitate to contact me and let me know and look forward to helping out in the future where we can.

I brought an otto filter from the tech den in December, when I opened the box the snorkel was cracked and broken, I gave them a call and they sent one out express post that same day, They have exceptional customer service and will bend over backwards to help anyone. They will definitely be getting repeat business from me.

Even ask john to show you how incredibly low his nitrate levels are in his tanks, i know it sure made me think twice about my own filtration lol

maybe it was that aquasonic nitrate test kit "here's one i prepared earlier"

Not bad results from such a simple system. Sometimes we over complicate things and interesting the test results showing how well it actually works. Enjoyed the chat too as always.

Excellent service and prices , I bought a Power Filter and had a problem with it, John replaced it immediately and the issue was resolved. Couldn't ask for better service, it's rare these days to find someone who makes that kind of effort and takes an interest, I'll definitely be purchasing again.