Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

litigator666

Offering My ID Sutchi Shark plus Cash for Something Interesting

Seeing that Datnoids and Silver Arowana started showing up. I’m offering $1k cash plus my 70++cms ID/sutchi shark (hypothalamus pangasius) to swap for something interesting. The shark is eating well but have normal scratches from the mangrove roots (the roots are more valuable for me) I have in the tank. If you don’t have much tall décor, this will cruise/roam the tank like a real shark. This will look cool on your BIG/WIDE display tank and the extra cash will be handy on your next purchase\savings.

This is a "real"/"legit" fish - not make believe. Also not posting this for a friend - I'm posting this for myself - no broker/middle man/marketing person/real estate guy, etc.

Inspection welcome, but no timewaster please.

post-916-14711631082672_thumb.jpg

No more cash as being practical now - may have a better use for it rather than exotics. After $800 for this huge fish. Will make your display tank better looking with a monster cruising along.

Remember this is a real living fish - not make believe or posting an ad just to teaze people and later on changing mind. Not also an eoi or offer sale just to see how much $$$$ people wants to pay for a fish. I think everybody notices that already.

No more cash as being practical now - may have a better use for it rather than exotics. After $800 for this huge fish. Will make your display tank better looking with a monster cruising along.

Remember this is a real living fish - not make believe or posting an ad just to teaze people and later on changing mind. Not also an eoi or offer sale just to see how much $$$$ people wants to pay for a fish. I think everybody notices that already.

Still fs ? Hard to believe really

Free bump ;-)

Same thoughts on that. This will only suit monster tank keepers or one with a big pond or swimming pool or dam. I have a few enquiries but they don't have tank big enough for the shark to turn. I'll hold on to the shark until it gets a suitable home.