Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaymes

wild caught peruvian angels x2

I have 2 wild caught peruvian angels for sale both must go together $70 for both unknown sex. This is a bargain as ive seen them half this size for $89 each at pet barn. These were imported by fish chicks. Selling as am down sizing my aquariums.

Bump will consider swap or trade with shrimps, plants, or fish that will get along with fish in the tanks im keeping. I currently have ob peacock fry, gold rams, albino kribensis, green texas fry, red jewel fry, crimson tide juvies, and 2 elec yellow fry in 2 4foot tanks. So anything that can go with them ill consider. No more of the above fish though please unless its elec yellows.

Bump will be heading to maryborough next weekend if anyone between gold coast and maryborough is wanting these fish let me know and we can arrange a time to meet along the way. Negotiable on price but on very slightly no low balls or you will be ignored these are already priced very low. Young healthy fish.

Bump plenty pms but no takers yet. These need to go as i have had 2 air blowers fail in the past week and lost 6 african cichlids and a bunch of nice cbs and crs shrimp as a result. May still entertain offers for swaps for cbs or crs, or red Zebs and rubin red peacocks as this is what I lost.