Had the priviledge of going to AOA yesturday on the way to my first auction just want to say it was nice to finally meet Donny in person and couldn't get over how much we get ripped off by living in Toowoomba AOA has a 500ml of Continium for $15.95 compared to $24.95 at one pet shop just one eg so makes you wonder how much more money us Toowoomba people would have to spend at the auctions if we received these prices I spose that's why it's still cheaper to get stuff sent to us

Good to have a chat and put another name to a face!

We are lucky at AOA to do some really good volume in fraction, helps us be very competitive with price indeed.

Has become one of Australia's favourite aquarium products in a very short period of time.

Something members of this forum have played a big part in making happen :)

Oh and its only $14.95!

Thanks for that Donny see i was that mind blown i couldn't remember the price even more savings. Hey Donny have came up with a solution to you having to move again mate buy your missus a drier that way she won't have to hang them denim short out for the thieving little b---- to get. keep up the good work mate and look forward to seeing you again and the young fella had a ball watching you feed the marine fish

Edited by yellows