Yodapwnsasmurf

Big Filters, Small Tanks.......

That is terrible I have had the same thing happen to me years ago. That's when I stopped buying cheap ****. It think it was a boyu internal filter, didn't overheat water just finds it's way into the pump and shorts out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks Finn, my condolences man.

But come on bro, you've been doin this for too long, you know better than to keep nice fish with cheap, plastic factory mass produced equipment that ALWAYS fails within a yr or 2. Slap on the wrist for Finn >x<

I had a cheap heater cook 6 "extras" from colonies bout 6months ago, systematically went through every bit of fish equip I had throwing out all the cheap crud. Despite the fact I'd been burnt before by cheapies it still took a 2nd time to learn my lesson...

My L number mad mate just did the same, had an internal filter electrifying his system, killing all eggs/fry (some rarer Ls as well as a few more common), stuck his hand in the system & got a tickle, next thing he'd filled his wheelie bin with cheap bits n bobs.

I'm meeting a couple fish nuts who are "exotic & rare" hunters in the next couple weeks. Will try to find out if there are more zambezensis out there, want me to try for decorus too or have you got a source for them?

So sorry man, I got my bag & pads setup if you wanna take out some frustration on your way past...

That sucks Finn, my condolences man.

But come on bro, you've been doin this for too long, you know better than to keep nice fish with cheap, plastic factory mass produced equipment that ALWAYS fails within a yr or 2. Slap on the wrist for Finn >x<

I had a cheap heater cook 6 "extras" from colonies bout 6months ago, systematically went through every bit of fish equip I had throwing out all the cheap crud. Despite the fact I'd been burnt before by cheapies it still took a 2nd time to learn my lesson...

My L number mad mate just did the same, had an internal filter electrifying his system, killing all eggs/fry (some rarer Ls as well as a few more common), stuck his hand in the system & got a tickle, next thing he'd filled his wheelie bin with cheap bits n bobs.

I'm meeting a couple fish nuts who are "exotic & rare" hunters in the next couple weeks. Will try to find out if there are more zambezensis out there, want me to try for decorus too or have you got a source for them?

So sorry man, I got my bag & pads setup if you wanna take out some frustration on your way past...

I just don't have the cash at the moment to buy a bee filter, it's been thrown now anyway. You could ask about zambezensis but I doubt there'll be any. I'm not gonna get more decorus for a while now, too expensive.

Thanks man