Sign in to follow this  
Chris McCabe

clear perspex

Hey can someone tell me where I can buy some clear perspex for my fish tank so I can put a divider in it. I have a smaller tank with electric yellow fry in it and they are not big enough yet to go into my main tank yet and I have got a lombardio with a mouth full of fry and I don't want to put them in the smaller tank with the yellows as the yellows will probably try to eat them

You can get small bits of acrylic on ebay for a couple bucks and only a couple days delivery, the guy is in brissy too so you could even pick up

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk

You can get small bits of acrylic on ebay for a couple bucks and only a couple days delivery, the guy is in brissy too so you could even pick up, i got 2 bits of black acrylic A4 size for like 5 bucks delivered

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk

I'd probably just find a more long term solution... Like focus on raising just the one batch properly. Giving less tank space for either of then will not benefit. Get more tanks, there's never a better excuse!

Sent from my phone with a 5 min battery life

dividing the tank is a great idea if you have a fish that would enjoy eating another fish, saves you money in long run !!

tough call though when considering for grow-out reasons because the question is always what about when "said fish" does become half decent size, wouldn't the other fish still like a snack.

Sign in to follow this