The Tech Den

Double Discount Days All Eheim/Jager Friday, Saturday and Sunday ends 23/03

All Eheim will apply for Double Discount days on Friday, Saturday and finish on Sunday :boxing:. It is in store only so you will need to come in to get it.

If it has Eheim written on it - its in - but no marking boxes with texters...:pound:

Get 10% off for QLDAF

Then another 10% off.

on...

Vacs

Feeders

Internal Filters

Canister Filters

Air Pumps

Jager Heaters

Submerged Pumps

Media

Everything.....

Eheim Aquarium Heaters, Pumps and Filters

Edited by The Tech Den

We have run out of the Eheim Pro 600 (2075) and did speak to our Eheim Rep on Friday afternoon and she confirmed that more stock was available and will be ordering more on Monday. Please order them if you would like one and should have stock arrive on Wednesday. They end up at a bargain price of $400.95 and still includes the bonus and free upgrade to 5 years warranty when registered.

Eheim Pro 3 - 600 - 50th Anniversary Edition 2075

Massive thanks to John, the saving on the Eheim canister filter was well worth the drive up from the Gold Coast. Not to mention the saving on the other items as well. The Fluval LED light is amazing and lights up the tank so much better than the old light. Glad I got it while I was there.

Thanks again and will be back again!

Massive thanks to John, the saving on the Eheim canister filter was well worth the drive up from the Gold Coast. Not to mention the saving on the other items as well. The Fluval LED light is amazing and lights up the tank so much better than the old light. Glad I got it while I was there.

Thanks again and will be back again!

Your welcome and was good to meet you and put a face to the name and avatar. You should have a pretty sweet setup. They are a great buy and super super cheap at the moment the Anniversary Eddition- upgrade from 3 to 5 years warranty, bonus installation set 1 and 2 worth $79 and then to get a bonus prize of a 250 Watt Jager made it a awesome pick up. Glad you like it - be hard not to.

I really like the Fluval lights too - nice units. Hope they both serve you well and give you many years of enjoyment.