brennie91

Help with my oscar please

a4e8y6eg.jpg

Hi guys. This is chuck. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what that is on his face and whether I should be worried about it. I've only had a couple of weeks so I'm still quite new at this. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Brennie unfortunately that looks like your oscar has Hole in the head you can google it you will find lots of information.

This is also the african cichlid section that is an american cichlid. I'm sure one of the mods will move the thread maybe someone can help you there.1

Brennie unfortunately that looks like your oscar has Hole in the head you can google it you will find lots of information.

This is also the african cichlid section that is an american cichlid. I'm sure one of the mods will move the thread maybe someone can help you there.1

Hi it looks nothing like hole in the head. It looks like a phyisical injury. Hole in the end are small deep "holes". There is no way in the world that is hole in the head that has developed in two weeks! It looks as though your fish has injured itself on something sharp in the tank - rock - driftwood - lids - or if he's in a mixed tank - possibly another fish. Keep him alone in a dark tank with a small amount of salt and stress coat and he should come good in a couple of weeks. Ensure your water quality is excellent. Good luck. Cheers

Hi it looks nothing like hole in the head. It looks like a phyisical injury. Hole in the end are small deep "holes". There is no way in the world that is hole in the head that has developed in two weeks! It looks as though your fish has injured itself on something sharp in the tank - rock - driftwood - lids - or if he's in a mixed tank - possibly another fish. Keep him alone in a dark tank with a small amount of salt and stress coat and he should come good in a couple of weeks. Ensure your water quality is excellent. Good luck. Cheers

He has started another thread on this and explained he has taken the oscar from a 20 litre tank to a 50 litre tank. Hopefully he can upgrade soon to a larger tank ASAP.

Sorry donny your post didn't load on my phone till after this post lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk