th3f0rg0t3n

CENTRE PIECE --- what do you use for a fish-tank centre piece in your display tank?

just wondering what different options people use for larger fresh-water fish tanks as a centre piece 1000L type of set ups??

i like to keep thing's basic and currently just purchase the "rainforest garden driftwood" from the company PISCES

-it's basically a large piece of driftwood with established anubias attached, and doesn't last long at all in tanks with GG's,tinfoils,silver-dollars etc lol.

post-6988-14711631158497_thumb.jpg

When i eventually set up my 6ft planted tank, i am looking at a large Indonesian style Budha, and then try get some nice moss action growing on it, then have swords, anubias and lilies growing around and behind it, haven't decided on what substrate to go with either sand or a natural style gravel

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk

When i eventually set up my 6ft planted tank, i am looking at a large Indonesian style Budha laying down for length and then try get some nice moss growing on it, then have swords, anubias and lilies growing around and behind it, haven't decided on what substrate to go with either sand or a natural style gravel

I'm using that cool mountain thing with the little people on it, that was for sale at aoa the other week. I'll post some pics of it tomorrow. It's a decent tank filler.

Really looking forward to this, as I stared at it all week wondering if I should buy it or not.

Was going to turn it into a hermit crab paradise!

How big is your actual piece?

little off topic guy's obviously the fish are some sort of "centre-piece" i also have large fish that would fit that gap, but i'm after structure types of centrepiece idea's for living room display,

guess for now ill stick with replacing my rainforest gardens as my fish chew through them, as they really do look the part,

- the rainforest garden is about 70cm long, and the established anubias sits roughly 30cm+ high off the wood and does look great before fish get into it!

little off topic guy's obviously the fish are some sort of "centre-piece" i also have large fish that would fit that gap, but i'm after structure types of centrepiece idea's for living room display,

guess for now ill stick with replacing my rainforest gardens as my fish chew through them, as they really do look the part,

- the rainforest garden is about 70cm long, and the established anubias sits roughly 30cm+ high off the wood and does look great before fish get into it!

so jealous, looks fantastic, got any pics of it in the tank?