Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timmy82

Locally bred Discus Sunny coast available soon

People intrested in locally bred Discus I am moving to Sunny Coast in 3 weeks and expanding on what I already have running in Townsville. Young available atm are Altum Flora, leopard & Leopard SS plus L333 pleco's. Going to take a little bit to get back up and running should have more producing in May. All pairs and young are pictured on my FB page updates will improve once move is done. :clap2:

Hallelujah!

Whereabouts will you be situated?

Near Eumundi:

Pairs

Altum Flora

Blue Diamond

Super CB Pigeon

Alenquer

SW x leopard = Snow Leopard

Leopard x Leopard SS ( PE )

Plus others unproven atm.

Expanding majority of stock top quality FTZ discus.

I can meet down sth a bit I comute out of sunny coast airport weekly and will travel with in reason for minimum order sizes (6)

That sounds good. How far south do you travel?

Looking forward for you getting established and posting pics and prices.

Awesome I will be doing a mish down from bundy once ya settled in and have some stock on hand

Very good I will try and keep this thread going. If you know what you after I can meet out on the Bruce HWY on my way down with the fish on around the 20th April. That goes for anyone if you know what you are after I can pack the orders and meet on the way down from Townsville to sunny coast.

Young available atm are Altum Flora, leopard & Leopard SS plus L333 pleco's

Hey fellas, I am just chasing 2 or 3 of these guys for a nice community tank in the lounge. Don't have to be perfect, little fellas just loves watching all the fish. Any way to score some cheapies that might usually get discarded?

All well after 4 weeks of moving Townsville - Sunny coast almost over and can continue the unpacking :rofl: The fish moved well was a mission! Got up at 3 am bagged and boxed them all 17 boxes plus a 1000ltr IBC wilt sail fins ect in it finished packing at 11am and then loaded truck left Townsville at 1630 and got to sunny coast 9am and then un packed. Was happy to say nil deaths and all settling in well still a lot of work in front but the stressful part is over :clap2:

Hopefully wont be far away, been really good down here so far. Went to Tech Den today:first: awsome sevice and well set out shop been looking and looking and buy online for couple of years now and was great to finally get there Thanks John:clap2:

Production is starting again setup in tempery room at the minute and there have been some activity and others pairing too. So hopefully soon I'll be back online. :-) Some L333's available and a few 4"+ discus PM for more details.

Hey timmy do you breed or know where I could find some San Merah discus in Australia at all?

I have super red cover which are pretty well same as san merah and I have Albino san merah and alenquer red ( not as strong in red as san merah) The Alenquers should be back together this week, the others still have 6 months before I will pair them. I can find some san merahs for you it may take a little bit.

[MENTION=9252]timmy82[/MENTION] looking at buying 10 or so juves what have you got in stock at the moment?

I am low on stock at the minute due to the move the pairs are settleing in well and looks to have a couple of hundred hatch in next few days depending on the parents we will wait and see.

I can source a variety if you know what you want?