Hey guys I'm plumbing my sump at the moment and stuck. My outlet piping has to split into 3 ways at a point, i was going to use a cross joint but only receive enough pressure from the one exit. Does anyone have a idea to fix my little problem? So far I've come up with a gang valve of some sort, but not sure if it will work or be the right size.

So I'm gathering you want even flow out of all return lines,

Try running a main line and have 3 ts of the main line continue the main line 100mm min past the last t and cap, it's what you do when linking multiple hot water units so they take even load. If this makes sense

I have not had much to do with this type of plumbing but I am a hydraulic fitter. I think you would have to restrict the flow at each outlet (the easiest thing would be a tap) to equalise the restrictions of whatever you have plumbed in which includes length, pipe size, elbows etc etc etc.as water will always take path of least resistance but you would have to take care not to cause to much restriction or you may cause prefecture pump failure.

Hey Brodie, my setup is almost exactly as florix suggests except I have 6 outlets into filter socks. I use 90 degree elbows off the T's to regulate the flow by tilting them up or down hope this helps.

e9apaqej.jpg

vuse6u4y.jpg

Sent from my who cares using Tapatalk