Just wondering where people got their usernames from? Some are pretty obvious, others less so, so i thought those who want to share can say what made them come up with theirs.

Mine?

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away bristlenose catfish were the first fish i used to breed and trade consistantly with my LFS. I always remained fond of their quirky behavior and thought i would pay homage to them in my username. Back when i kept them everyone referred to them as BNC's which i just translated into "be-en-cees" :cool:

Just wondering where people got their usernames from? Some are pretty obvious, others less so, so i thought those who want to share can say what made them come up with theirs.

Mine?

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away bristlenose catfish were the first fish i used to breed and trade consistantly with my LFS. I always remained fond of their quirky behavior and thought i would pay homage to them in my username. Back when i kept them everyone referred to them as BNC's which i just translated into "be-en-cees" :cool:

Not gonna lie, ive always referred to you as bees knees..... Looking at your name now, ive no idea how I had that wrong for so long lol. Few others ive also been reading wrong. Haha..

I'm not even a real person.. Just a bot placed here to collect your personal info, but it wouldn't let me register as spambot? I tried other names first... Webmaster, Russ, goldenswimmers, deadfishfloating but they were all taken by bots already..