Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeagonTheo

Peppermint Pairs

I've got my Peppermints breeding so I have 2 large 11cm plus pairs to spare. These are very nice pairs and ready to breed for the right person. I haven't bred these yet, but I don't need to now.

I don't normally like shipping but am willing to ship in this case, just so someone that normally can't get these can grab these beauties. All the risks and costs are on the buyer of course and I don't take any responsibility.

I know there's a guy who picks up and ships as well, I can't remember his name but, it's something like fish breeders, he sent some fish to Gladstone for me.

Okay I'm going to drop the price so now no shipping, sorry to those who will miss out, should have been quicker.

Price now $160 per pair for a couple of days, if they don't sell they'll be pulled off the market.

I'm putting up a photo of some fry from females from the same colony and size, count them and do the math to see how cheap these are.

This is from one female.

1 PAIR SOLD, 1 PAIR LEFT. NOW THE LAST PAIR IS ON HOLD.

Okay here's the deal, I might be going down to Browns Plains tomorrow, so if anyone wants the last pair on the Southside I can deliver to them or meet somewhere. This would also suit someone living on or near the Gold Coast even Ipswich.

It has to be tomorrow though, no other day.

Theo

post-751-14711631184914_thumb.jpg

PM or text 0414581593.

Okay here's the deal, I might be going down to Browns Plains tomorrow, so if anyone wants the last pair on the Southside I can deliver to them or meet somewhere. This would also suit someone living on or near the Gold Coast even Ipswich.

It has to be tomorrow though, no other day.

NOW ON HOLD

Theo 0414581593