Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hugoboss

RARE...Harlequin/Marble Lancer catfish...... with 4 foot display tank...

post-9944-14711631180256_thumb.jpg

I HAVE DECIDED TO PASS ON THIS BEAUTY OF A CATFISH TO SOMEONE THAT NOT ONLY CAN APRECIATE AND DISPLAY IT BUT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS A BIT MORE ABOUT IT THAN MYSELF...

I OBTAINED THIS CATFISH WHEN I PURCHASED A LARGE DISPLAY TANK, IT WAS ONE OF THE FISH THAT CAME WITH THE TANK... I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS BUT WITH SOME HELP AND RESEARCH I FOUND OUT IT IS A LANCER CATFISH AND A RARER TYPE THE HARLEQUIN / MARBLE...

ITS WHITE PATCHES HAVE GONE SLIGHLTY YELLOWER THAN IN THE PICTURE AND IT HAS SETTLED INTO THE NEW TANK WHICH IM OFFERING FOR SALE WITH IT...

THIS FISH WILL EAT LARGER FISH IT LIKES TO BASH UP THE 15CM CICLIDS THAT I THOUGHT COULD BE A NICE TANK MATES FOR HIM.. :(

CURRENTLY IT IS ALSO HOUSED WITH BRISTLE NOSES AND IT DOESNT SEEM TO BOTHER WITH THEM...

IM SELLING IT WITH THE SET UP FOR $450 OR WILL SELL THE CATFISH ITSELF FOR $200...

The cichlids and bristle noses r not included in sale just the catfish, tank, cabinet, hood, filter, heater, gravel, drift wood log, and plastic plants..

Sorry for the CAPSLOCKS just realised its on but cant be bothered fixing it now ...

post-9944-14711631180102_thumb.jpg

:beer::beer:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48651[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48652[/ATTACH]

I HAVE DECIDED TO PASS ON THIS BEAUTY OF A CATFISH TO SOMEONE THAT NOT ONLY CAN APRECIATE AND DISPLAY IT BUT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS A BIT MORE ABOUT IT THAN MYSELF...

I OBTAINED THIS CATFISH WHEN I PURCHASED A LARGE DISPLAY TANK, IT WAS ONE OF THE FISH THAT CAME WITH THE TANK... I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS BUT WITH SOME HELP AND RESEARCH I FOUND OUT IT IS A LANCER CATFISH AND A RARER TYPE THE HARLEQUIN / MARBLE...

ITS WHITE PATCHES HAVE GONE SLIGHLTY YELLOWER THAN IN THE PICTURE AND IT HAS SETTLED INTO THE NEW TANK WHICH IM OFFERING FOR SALE WITH IT...

THIS FISH WILL EAT LARGER FISH IT LIKES TO BASH UP THE 15CM CICLIDS THAT I THOUGHT COULD BE A NICE TANK MATES FOR HIM.. :(

CURRENTLY IT IS ALSO HOUSED WITH BRISTLE NOSES AND IT DOESNT SEEM TO BOTHER WITH THEM...

IM SELLING IT WITH THE SET UP FOR $450 OR WILL SELL THE CATFISH ITSELF FOR $200...

The cichlids and bristle noses r not included in sale just the catfish, tank, cabinet, hood, filter, heater, gravel, drift wood log, and plastic plants..

Sorry for the CAPSLOCKS just realised its on but cant be bothered fixing it now ...