Shaun1390

Bristlenose trio bred in about a week of getting them. SCORE :)

I brought a pair of bristlenose off DeagonTheo last week, I put them in my cichlid tank for a few days then on Friday I moved them to there 2 foot tank and added a 2nd female.

I was worried last night because the females were chasing each other around last night so I added to more caves and they calmed down a bit :amen:

I woke up at 9:00 today and looked in there tank, and saw a clutch of orange eggs in the males cave :).

The only thing wrong with them is they are not attached to the wall, they are just in a small ball with the male fanning them.

Picture of my male fanning them. (Sorry for the crap Iphone 5 quality)

:eyebrows:post-12304-14711631236396_thumb.jpg

Hard to say but the answer to your question would depend on the size and age of the female, most time when the conditions are right you can get upto 200.

A lot of my Bristlenose have always had a Golden color, not as much over recent years as I've mixed in new bloodlines, but I still get quite a few goldies.

You're the second person in a couple of weeks who have bought my Bristlenose and they've bred within a couple of weeks.

My last batch of eggs was 300 or more.

A lot of my Bristlenose have always had a Golden color, not as much over recent years as I've mixed in new bloodlines, but I still get quite a few goldies.

You're the second person in a couple of weeks who have bought my Bristlenose and they've bred within a couple of weeks.

My last batch of eggs was 300 or more.

Poor [MENTION=751]DeagonTheo[/MENTION] you do all the hard work for some one else to get your credits lol.

Poor [MENTION=751]DeagonTheo[/MENTION] you do all the hard work for some one else to get your credits lol.

I'm not going to take credit of him. I should always mention his name in my bristlenose post

I hope you know I was only teasing him. Sorry for hijacking this post.

Sorry in that case....... lately I have been getting a bit of hate for nothing much... I just thought you were putting you share in too. :)

Sorry in that case....... lately I have been getting a bit of hate for nothing much... I just thought you were putting you share in too. :)

No problem Shaun. I'm not one of those guys. All the best mate