How much do you sell them for [MENTION=5480]midjim[/MENTION]? That's great we have more designer clowns becoming available!

My father surprised me today, thought he had gotten me a mini maxi. It's actually a tiny haddoni. I'm going to need a (much) bigger tank.

IMG_4494_zpsd52b45a4.jpg

IMG_4472_zpscb5e9b5e.jpg

IMG_4468_zps64d83b59.jpg

IMG_4458_zpsbdfc6f55.jpg

Lots of clowns will host with them.

Clarkii/ocellaris/percula are all usually fine.

but yea they are very sticky indeed!

a8d8f5745f5d6558bc3d6f453f5e16be_zpse1fba1a7.jpg

All 4 of my clowns have been using the nem! However it looks like the larger snowflake and akyindos are pairing up and chasing the other two clowns away. Is that pairing possible?

Do you know if there's anyway the haddoni can be maintained at a small size or at least keep it growing fairly slowly?

All 4 of my clowns have been using the nem! However it looks like the larger snowflake and akyindos are pairing up and chasing the other two clowns away. Is that pairing possible?

Do you know if there's anyway the haddoni can be maintained at a small size or at least keep it growing fairly slowly?

not sure about such a cross....... but the haddon can be kept growing slowly by only feeding it very small bits of krill/fish/prawn at a time.

Even then though, it will grow.

So do make sure to move things around it away before it can reach them, as they dont tend to lose sting fights.

Its the 'sugars' in the slime coat of the clowns that allow them to not be stung. Clowns don't need a host and sometimes adding one can lead to more fighting. Yes I know its natural and looks good for them ect but just saying....

post-5418-1471163154549_thumb.jpg

Edited by thatsright99