Nice guys :)

So I'm having trouble feeding mine, they won't eat anything, I've tried nls Cichlid formula, crushed up massivore, hikari gold, blood worms, some other stuff, and nothing, there just sulking in the corner, any ideas?

Will also put some pics up next time there not sulking lol.

They are scared of new environment, this is why they are in the corner, once they feel safe and hungry they will come out, use frozen bbs and get some lobster eggs from darra aquarium, once they start eating mix crushed pellets into the bbs and lobster egg mix

Mine spoked for a few days and I had to stand ages away before they would eat and now they will swim to the top and get ready for what ever I drop, try frozen brine shrimp. If they don't eat for a few days somthing is wrong , they are pigs and should give into hunger in no time

they should be eating 3 times a day at your size so they will be hungry. try putting a blood worm cube in a glass of water to defrost them tip it in and walk right away. make sure u gravel vac any left over food as it will spoil the water since you have them in a 3 ft tank

Haha weird man, must have taken them a while to get used to their environment , my bass have grown bout a cm already and chase me when I walk past the tank, they already know their daddy haha