Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obeice

Steel stands/racks

Hi all just thought i'd put it out there if anyone is after steel/stainless steel stands or racks made i can build them for you, i've visited quiete a few fishrooms of late and lfs and noticed the quality of welding on alot of these stands/racks is poor, as i'm a trade qualified boilermaker have all the gear required at home, will do them at a good price after all it is a hobby, all you need to do is supply me with some basic dimensions and i'll do the rest. Contact via pm, reply or james 0400162125

ALSO FEEL FREE TO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/aquariumstandsandracks

BASIC PRICE LIST

4X2X900mm high $250

5X2X900mm high $275

6X2X900mm high $300

8X2X900mm high $400

4X2X3 tier $350

6X2X2 tier $375

8X2X2 tier $400

10X4X900mm high 12 legs full frame $550

All these prices are out of 40x40x2 mild steel box section

Please send a quote for 2 x identical 6x1.5stands, need to be able to be bolted together to hold a 6x3x2 on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was dealing with you via pm the other day but you lost me a little bit, i'll knock you up a quote based on that a pm it to you

nice work mate i can honestly say about time ive seen some quality work from other stand builders! and by the looks of it your design is the same as mine which im all for! the strength is in the design ! nice mate!

Thanks man show quality in a tradesman as you yourself would know theres plenty of pretenders out there lol!!