JustAddWater

Pumpkin vs Cucumber for Bristlenose

Pumpkin vs Cucumber for Bristlenose, Pumpkin is my pick for young fish as they don,t starve ,bit messy at first if you do it right they will clean it up overnight, I will let you be the judge

post-3854-14711631326853_thumb.jpg

As you see it,s not the best pic but they hardly touch the cucumber when pumpkin is in there I think there is 1 or 2 on the cucumber

Pumpkin vs Cucumber for Bristlenose, Pumpkin is my pick for young fish as they don,t starve ,bit messy at first if you do it right they will clean it up overnight, I will let you be the judge

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49635[/ATTACH]

As you see it,s not the best pic but they hardly touch the cucumber when pumpkin is in there I think there is 1 or 2 on the cucumber

How do you prepare the pumpkin.

I find zuchini better than pumpkin.

I will do a zucchini comparison in next couple of days I feed a wide variety to all my catfish,

pumpkin is just the cheapest as you can pick them up for $1 each and get endless feeds out them if you rewrap and keep in crisper it saves me a lot especially when you have a couple of thousand,

I do not feed much cucumber mainly zucchini,pumpkin,half ripe mango,bok choy,mulberry leaf, crushed wafer, spirulina and I feed a little protein food for the first week when they hatch to prevent them from starving

I have very little loss and I sell all my Bristlenose direct to the shops have been doing it for years.