liquidg

A couple of pics from yesterdays clear water free diving.

Finally some clear waters for us to enjoy!

Luckily we headed out before that cyclone dirties up the waters off here, well most likely any way?

Danny got a couple of pics of me hunting for dinner while we looked for something that we wanted to collect as well.

m-1_zpsf4143583.jpg

Quite a few latz as usual at our fav sites, these were just on the other side of that ledge in the first pic.

facebooklats-and-akins-_zps80f2a95a.jpg

One new tank pet, a 20 mill scopas tang of what was collected.

collectedscopaz-_zps11759093.jpg

Edited by liquidg

If you mean the thing where the L is then that’s a yellow feather sea star, it just looks greenish in the light, is that what you mean?

A part from that there are three varied quadricolor bubble anemones and a heteractis as well in the pic, which is unusual, they normally don't get on that close.

This is one of mine in the bottom tank. The thing above to the left is a squeeze bottle of the many I use to feed my tanks, this one has my invert food in it and its for the top tank mainly,but in this case I am directly feeding the feather star with it.

yellow-feather-sea-star-fee_zps87dd4f33.jpg

Edited by liquidg

This one has a span of nearly 4 inches in diameter and they get up to a span of around 11 inches. Some get bigger but that's average for this type. The basket is the monster, they get really big! If you intend on buying any and there are so many colours it's amazing and there are 3 variations that are the most common,read up on them, I have it all explained it our advice section.