The Tech Den

Good news from Hikari.

When we ran the Double Discount Days for Hikari I mentioned that I was not sure if we would be able to do this again. Here is the good news, I just got off the phone and after relaying just how well everything went and more importantly just how well it was supported especially in particular with the members of QLDAF - happening again, is not just a possibility, it will now happen again - it may not be in the same format and it will not be something that you will see in the next couple of months, it is special and something to we look forward to bringing you again.

I would like to thank the supplier in giving us an opportunity to offer the promo, the support and assistance in making it happen.

I would also like to give a massive thanks to everyone that supported the promo making it our biggest yet and with out your support I do not think we would have been able to do it again.

Thank you and look forward to doing this again when this opportunity arises again. Its times like this that makes me so proud to be apart of such a great community.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

thank-you-different-languages.png