cturner1

Co2 diffuser set

So I read through a lot of articles about co2 and plants and it sounds like the reasonable thing to do is get co2.

I searched through a couple of websites and I found thispost-12766-14711631339053_thumb.jpg

At only 18 bucks I think I might as well give it a go, but before I buy it you recon it will do the job? The tank is 25l and it's will have HC and anubius in it.

they work ok but not great, I’ve tried them a few times, the bell kept lifting off and floating away on my last attempt. If it’s a little tank you’re better off going with the little pressurised disposable items, that bell isn’t small and I found it unsightly. Age of Aquariums - Ista Pressurized C02 Kit 95gm more expensive but you have more control and if your only using a low bubble count it will last a while. The only pain is its fiddly turning it on and making sure it is only releasing the 2-4 bubbles or whatever your chasing every day.

I bought one of these when i first got into CO2, it worked alright, but it was only about a week and a half before i went and bought a proper setup. So my recommendation would be to save your cash and buy a proper setup. I just bolted a regulator onto a fire extinguisher, total cost was about $90 bucks